• The Bible is the inspired Word of God, through holy men of old
who were moved by the Holy Spirit. The Bible declares God’s plan for
mankind. II Timothy 3:16 and II Peter 1:21
• Our God is One in unity, manifested in three Persons—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. John 15:26
• Man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam’s transgression and fall, sin came into the world.
• Salvation is the gift of God to man through faith in Jesus Christ.
• The New Birth is necessary to all men, and when experienced, produces eternal life. The New Birth brings restored fellowship with God. John 3:3-5
• Baptism in water is by immersion, is a direct commandment of our Lord, after repentance and receiving the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ.
• The Baptism in the Holy Ghost is a gift promised by the Lord Jesus Christ and empowers believers for witnessing and effective service.
• We believe in sanctification, which is living a life of holiness. As
believers we are to continually draw close to God and become more Christ-like. This is a progressive work of grace.
• Healing is the privilege of every member of the Church today provided through Jesus’ death on the Cross.
• Jesus will return and “. . . The dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we
which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air . . .” (1 Thess. 4:16–17).”
• We believe people are important and valuable.
Oasis Worship and Food Center